Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a play date of younger baby in Kowloon!

Brittany Mann is offline Registered User

Looking for a play date of younger baby in Kowloon!

Hi! I have a three-month old girl and we're looking to make some friends! I'm a stay-at-home mom, so looking to meet during the weekdays. I live in the To Kwa Wan area (which isn't near much!), but can easily get to Hung Hong, Jordan, TST, Kowloon Tong, etc. I'm willing to meet up for coffee, lunch, or something else fun. Looking forward to meeting some new friends for myself and my little girl! Thanks!

Mlchan is offline Registered User
    Hi. I got a 5 1/2 mth old baby boy living in Tsing Yi looking for play dates too. Would love to meet up. Weekdays is perfect for me, as I'm also a stay-at-home mom and always looking for activities to do with my baby boy to pass my day.

Great! I'm busy this week, but free any day next week except Wednesday. What day and time work best for you? My baby needs a morning nap, so any time after about 10 would be great! Where would you like to meet? I can get to Elements or somewhere in the Jordan/TST area. Excited to meet you and your little boy!

Mlchan is offline Registered User
    Next week is fine with me. I'm ok any day except tues & thurs. Shall we meet Wednesday around 12ish. I'll PM you my contact. Looking forward to meet u and your baby girl too.

Elaine G is offline Registered User
    Hello Michan and Brittany, I wonder if you guys managed to meet up in Kowloon on Wednesdays. I am with my 3.5-month old boy and currently on maternity leave. I would like to meet up to kill some time too. Wednesdays 12ish in TST suits me perfectly. Let me know if you wish to meet up.

littlehope is offline Registered User
    Hi my girl is 4 months. I'm a working mom. We would like to join in play date on weekend. Is there a whatsapp group we can join?

Hi! Sorry, I'm not available during the weekends or known of any groups to join. Hope you're able to find some new friends!

Chanthida is offline Registered User
    Hi i'm a stay at home mum and just move to Hongkong last week . we live in the Olympic area and my son is 9 months old. I would love to join play group to meet other mummy meeting new friends for me and my little one. im happy to join during weeks days. please let me know how can I join the group and hope to see you all soon :) .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast