Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Full time mum looking for play date around Taikoo/Quarry Bay for my 9 months old son

karenlam81 is offline Registered User

Full time mum looking for play date around Taikoo/Quarry Bay for my 9 months old son

Hello mummies,

I am a full time mum living in Korhill and love to meet up with those mummies living nearby during weekdays. My boy is about 9 month-old. Please message me if you are interested.

Cheers,
    Karen

cartiermarina is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by karenlam81 View Post
    Hello mummies,

I am a full time mum living in Korhill and love to meet up with those mummies living nearby during weekdays. My boy is about 9 month-old. Please message me if you are interested.

Cheers,
    Karen
    Hi Karen. Are u in the Korhill serviced apartment? How do u like it? Is it kids friendly? We are moving to Hk and thinking of staying there. I have a 23 months old boy. If you don't mind mixing up the age we would love to join the weekdays meet up. :)

Hello, nice to meet you here... Actually Im living in Kornhill residential department but as I know the kornhill serviced apartment is very nice n convenient.

And of course love to meet up with ur boy as well... Btw, when will u move to Hk?

Hello, nice to meet you here... Actually Im living in Kornhill residential department but as I know the kornhill serviced apartment is very nice n convenient.

And of course love to meet up with ur boy as well... Btw, when will u move to Hk?
    Don't know they have residential department. Do they allow short term stay?
    We will be heading there beginning of October. Let's meet up! And let's gather some other mummies and kiddos for a play date. Would really love to make some new friends and get to know Hk. :)

I'm not sure how long of the tenancy could be provided from our estate, I guess it may at least require 2 years...

Look forward to seeing you in Oct??

I'm not sure how long of the tenancy could be provided from our estate, I guess it may at least require 2 years...

Look forward to seeing you in Oct??
    Definitely. Once we settle in, will message you for details. :)