Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Natal jamu massage

kopikang is offline Registered User
    Hi Orangebee
    Pm you

Quote Originally Posted by orangebee View Post
    Hi Kopikang,
    I'm interested to get someone from malaysia as their method would be more authentic. Anyway, when is your due date? There's two of us interested and both of us due in mid dec. Do you mind letting me know what's the quote that they have quoted you? Or perhaps share their contact with me to contact them directly? Thank you.

click20 is offline Registered User
    Hello lovely beautiful mamas, I'm flying in Indonesian masseuse to do jamu treatment in Hk. Initially I had enough people to join and share the cost but one of the moms possibly dropped out the massage due to unforeseen circumstances. If anyone is due around early October preferably with normal delivery as you can start ASAP or already delivered in September would like to do the real Indonesian post natal treatment, please let me know. I have worked out the cost for her service, including flight ticket, jamu herbal drinks, and the belly binding (Javanese style) and it's between 7.2-7.5k/person (depends on the flight cost). The treatment includes 1.5 hrs-2hrs of jamu massage (head,body), pilis application, 20-25 sessions (depends on your due date/start of treatment), Monday-Saturday in your place, body scrub twice a week, jamu herbal drinks, belly binding (Javanese style). Let me know if you girls interested.

rani is offline Administrator
    @click20 thanks for posting. how long for? is it 6 weeks or 8 weeks?
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Hi rani, if the plan is all smooth, she will come around a week after my birth. My due date is 7oct so she will stay between 14oct-14 nov

SuperMommy is offline Registered User
    Im interested. sent you a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by click20 View Post
    Hello lovely beautiful mamas, I'm flying in Indonesian masseuse to do jamu treatment in Hk. Initially I had enough people to join and share the cost but one of the moms possibly dropped out the massage due to unforeseen circumstances. If anyone is due around early October preferably with normal delivery as you can start ASAP or already delivered in September would like to do the real Indonesian post natal treatment, please let me know. I have worked out the cost for her service, including flight ticket, jamu herbal drinks, and the belly binding (Javanese style) and it's between 7.2-7.5k/person (depends on the flight cost). The treatment includes 1.5 hrs-2hrs of jamu massage (head,body), pilis application, 20-25 sessions (depends on your due date/start of treatment), Monday-Saturday in your place, body scrub twice a week, jamu herbal drinks, belly binding (Javanese style). Let me know if you girls interested.

capricious is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'm due end Nov and keen to do the jamu treatments in early Dec, if baby comes on time, or I'm ok with starting the treatments around mid Dec too. Pls let me know if this fits in your plans, happy to share the costs. Thanks

orangebee is offline Registered User
    Hi capricious,
    That would be perfect. There's 3 of us including you, my friend and I.
    We now need to get contact from other mummies on the therapist. @click20 can you share the contact details of your therapist for us to organize another group? Will be greatly appreciated.

Hi orangebee

I need to add that she doesn't speak English, this is her first time ever flying in a plane, first time to have passport and unfortunately I'm not keen to keep her here longer than 1 month as she will live with us for the whole 30 days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast