Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

First appointment with Dr Doo

JaneF is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, i know this is an old thread but what was your outcome with Dr DOO. I am trying to choose between DOO and Milton Leung. I have low AMH. Thanks for your advice.

vanj is offline Registered User
    Hi Jane,

I am still with Dr Doo but since November (did a round of Clomid) we decided to take a step back and see if nature would take its course. I did this for a number of personal reasons.
    1) hormones make me crazy
    2) i wanted to see if my husbands condition could be improved without rushing into IVF (it has and we are still working on it)
    3) IVF is a full on decision and is all consuming

While Dr. Doo was very supportive about my decision, I have to say that he is very passionate about his job. His target is always to help couples get pregnant ASAP. He guides you through the process and never hesitates to answer all the questions even though you can be sure he has a lot of patients waiting outside.

In the end, i'd say go for the Dr you are most comfortable with. I went with Dr Doo because he was known for getting results. The fact that I chickened out on the decision to move forward with IVF is totally my own issue.

Good Luck!

JaneF is offline Registered User
    Hi vanj, thanks for your reply. I did a round of clomid stimulated ivf in Oct 2015. The clomid side effects were so bad that i had to wait 3-4 months before things settled so could do an fet ultimately failed. I will never use clomid again. Anyway, thanks for your comments on Dr DOO it does sound that he is patient and professional.

vanj is offline Registered User
    Hi Jane,

Sure no problem. Yeah Clomid had such a bad affect on me it really put me off any hormone stimulated stuff and ultimately reconsider the fact that IVF requires a lot of hormonal stimulation which I am not ready for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12