Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

6weeks- due in June 2016

MichG is offline Registered User
    Yeah - bad timing. We've been trying to go skiing in Japan for the last two years but it hasn't worked out each time - although this is so far the best reason for not being able to go :)

Am going down the public hospital route, so wont' have an ob i don't think, and will be going to Queen Mary as that's my closest. You?

Lucyveronica is offline Registered User
    Guys, your comments have made things v reassuring!! It's so weird having this huge secret and not being able to tell anyone yet!!! And the worst so far was going to beertopia and sneaking the non alcoholic beers into pint cups!!! It's exhausting:)

We just moved to HK a few months ago so also have limited friends with babies this side of the world.

Shame the ski trips have been cancelled!! I'm going mad trying to plan in hols between now and due date. You can fly right up to about 29weeks, right?!

summerssunshine is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by MichG View Post
    Yeah - bad timing. We've been trying to go skiing in Japan for the last two years but it hasn't worked out each time - although this is so far the best reason for not being able to go :)

Am going down the public hospital route, so wont' have an ob i don't think, and will be going to Queen Mary as that's my closest. You?
    It's absolutely the best reason! =)

I'm planning to take the 4 bedder in Matilda once we get blood-work done next week and seeing OB Edwin Tam. I considered Queen Mary but my husband was strongly against it for our first.

The one thing i have been doing is investing in any and every stretch mark prevention cream and oil!

Lucyveronica, you made me chuckle. I was drinking a lot of elderflower cordial disguised as white wine at parties so far! The things we do!

I'm not sure about flights - best to check with your ob =)

Lucyveronica is offline Registered User
    Ooh I'm booked in with Dr Edwin Tam too! I'm also planning for Matilda but will book once confirmed all looking ok with u/sound.

Oooh what's the go with stretch cream solutions?!! I am keen go throw any money at this problem!!!

[QUOTE=Lucyveronica;1210993]Ooh I'm booked in with Dr Edwin Tam too! I'm also planning for Matilda but will book once confirmed all looking ok with u/sound.

Oooh what's the go with stretch cream solutions?!! I am keen go throw any money at this problem!!![/QUOTE?

I've purchased Elemis Japanese camellia oil - have heard nothing but great things about it! I've also got clarins tonic treatment oil. No sign of a bump yet but id rather be overprepared!

Does anyone work out? I'm in a prenatal Pilates class at flex central tomorrow.

lilfish is offline Registered User
    I'm seeing Edwin Tam too! He's fantastic! I'm tossing up between Matilda and sanatorium as it's closer to me.
    I've just picked up the mustela double action stretch mark cream after reading some good reviews. let's hope t works. they say I should start using it now to prevent stretch marks later.

I can't go near the office kitchen at all at the moment due to smells... Ugh! Trying to navigate the Halloween / thanksgiving / Christmas season is going to be a nightmare!

I feel you with the smells lilfish. I feel like my new sense of smell is worthy of xmen mutant status.

So many of us are seeing Dr Tam! Very cool! He shared with me that sanitorium has a lot of hidden costs. No one I know personally has delivered there yet but I've heard positive things about Adventist too! I picked Matilda because I visited the wards and was impressed overall.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast