Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

6weeks- due in June 2016

Lucyveronica is offline Registered User
    Btw has anyone attended or considered attending the annerly midwife classes?
    http://www.annerley.com.hk/index.php...op-1-hour.html

I've signed up for the free class above but wondering If The course of classes 'baby and beyond' are worth it?

lilfish is offline Registered User
    ah - I have yet to ask him about it. A friend delivered there recently and she loved it. we hadn't discussed pricing though.... I haven't done a tour of either yet - waiting to get past my 7 week appointment with Dr Tam. My husband loves him solely because he wears RM Williams boots - no joke!

seriously though - I went to the gym today and my spot is now by the door and only in sessions where nobody has used the room prior (so no sweat smells)... it's borderline insane - particularly as I'm trying to keep up my HIIT classes which as a rule mean LOTS of sweat and not much aircon!

summerssunshine is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfish View Post
    ah - I have yet to ask him about it. A friend delivered there recently and she loved it. we hadn't discussed pricing though.... I haven't done a tour of either yet - waiting to get past my 7 week appointment with Dr Tam. My husband loves him solely because he wears RM Williams boots - no joke!

seriously though - I went to the gym today and my spot is now by the door and only in sessions where nobody has used the room prior (so no sweat smells)... it's borderline insane - particularly as I'm trying to keep up my HIIT classes which as a rule mean LOTS of sweat and not much aircon!
    I keep an aromatherapy roll-on with me wherever I go. Especially for MTR rides! I work out at h-Kore so thankfully the smells are not an issue at all.

very excited to hear how your 7 week appointment will go! Ask loads of questions. I wrote a whole list of both medical and non-medical questions (can I have foot massages?). My next appointment is for the bloodwork and downs tests in a week's time.
    lilfish likes this.

Hey Lucyveronica, hubs and I will sign up for some classes when we get deeper into the 2nd tri. hypnobirthing peaked my interest

Ruthieisacutie is offline Registered User
    @summersunshine I've been going to the Flex pre-natal classes too! Maybe we were in the same one! I found it a little slow so have been going to the other Flex allegro pilates classes too.
    summerssunshine likes this.

@Ruthieisacutie were you in yesterday's class? I agree it was really slow...i go to h-kore regularly so it was pretty easy too. I did appreciate the stretch and that one specific pelvic exercise though!

Lucyveronica is offline Registered User
    I've signed up for flex too but also found some good you tube videos for pre natal exercises!
    Hopefully meet you ladies there:)

Can anyone tell me what to expect at 7week ultrasound? Do I get a print out?
    (Esp. With Dr Edwin Tan) Is there much that they can even tell at 7weeks, would we have been better just holding out till 12? Will a 12 week still be required?
    Sorry for all the q's, it's on Monday and I'm suddenly getting nervous about it!

@Lucyveronica I got a scan at week 7-It's an internal scan and you do get to keep the printout but don't expect to see baby's definition. But meeting the baby is very special!

From my experience it's worth it because Dr tam will tell you the size of baby and you will be able to see his or her little heartbeat! He will also talk about the test options available at week 12 =)

Hope this helps!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast