Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree2Likes

6weeks- due in June 2016

lilfish is offline Registered User
    Dr tam is very thorough and will take the time to explain things for you and address any concerns or questions no matter how small or silly they seem (unlike some obgyn's who might make you feel a bit silly for not knowing or assuming *cough* LL) ... Last time I saw him (MC at 7weeks) my first appointment was over an hour and he didn't once rush me out the door.

Lucyveronica is offline Registered User
    Thanks ladies that's really helpful;) I guess it will all start to feel real when you actually see a heart beat....! He sounds really nice so hopefully a good choice!

Meaghan is offline Registered User
    Hi All - I am due 14 May - and feel horrible but most of all excited to tell everyone! It would be great to meet up to chat - have you ladies any plans?

natbesson1 is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, I'm at 12 weeks, 1rst hospital appoint next week. Let me know about meet up! I tutor from 5- 7 in olympic so can meet after or before. 9252-1182

Lucyveronica is offline Registered User
    Congrats meaghan and Natbesson1;)
    I'm also due 4June!

In case you ladies dont know, there's a what's appgroup going on for anyone due April-June and there's plans to meet and chat Monday eve.
    If you pm me your number, I'll get you added to the group xx

PrincessSparkle is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies
    I'm also seeing Dr Tam. Seems a popular choice! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow! Due around 7 June. Would love to meet up and / or join a FB group. I'm also hoping to start prenatal Pilates and yoga next week at Flex. Very lucky not to have any morning sickness so far, but a few aches and pains and yawning my head off! This is my first - very excited!
    Hope to meet some of you soon :)

zkcl is offline Registered User
    Hello to all you fellow mom-to-be

This is Katherine and I'm due in mid June 2016. As this is our first time plus we're not very familiar with the prenatal care and how everything works in HK (read about public and private services and the differences), would be nice to know someone who's also expecting:)

Work in central as well!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234