Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New mummy with 3 mo looking for play dates

Lilysmummy is offline Registered User

New mummy with 3 mo looking for play dates

I'm a first time mummy to a 3 mo baby girl. Im looking for other mummies and bubs of similar age for play dates! Hk island preferred.

Moved up to Hk 3 years ago for work - originally from Sydney.

As I have few friends here with babies im keen to meet other mummies!

auwingca is offline Registered User
    Hi, im also a first time mum with a 4.5M baby girl. We live in tung chung, we ar mixed family, i'm from hk and my husband is from melb.
    I would love to meet other mums with similar age babies. I dont mind coming to hk side to meet for a coffee or play date.

Monica

Lilysmummy is offline Registered User
    Hi Monica! Thanks for your reply! Would u and baby be free for coffee next week? Do you use what's app?

Should be ok, unless my husband is back from work (he has been away for over a week, if he is back, mb i need to postphpne meeting with you). But definitely would love to meet you and ur little one. Please pm meand we can chat over whtsapp :)

MommaO is offline Registered User
    hello!

I'm a FTM to a 3.5 month old baby girl and looking for playdates too. We live in Hung Hom, also a mixed family, husband is from the US, I'm from HK. I'm working during the week but would be keen to meet for playdates over the wkend when possible. Don't have many mum friends in HK and would love to meet and get to know some! Happy to head to the island or meet Kowloon side, Elements?

Alice

Hi, Alice, me and Lilysmummy hv exchanged contact but hvnt set a date for meetinf yet. But I think mb she would prefer weekdays (?). For me, Im quite flexible, whenever my husband is away for work, Im free to meet up. If you are interested, please pm me, we can keep contact and try to set up one weekend playdate/ coffee meet up if all of us available :)

Monica

babamama is offline Registered User
    hello everyone, my friend has been invited me to go seminar held by Humana HK (German baby formula) in this coming 14/12 Mon night from 6:30 pm to 8 pm!! It's about how music could help baby for their brain and learning development!!! Are you guys interested? :D

Marge is offline Registered User
    Hi!

We have a 3 month old son and are also looking for meet ups / play dates. We are on Kowloon side, but can travel to HK island. It would be nice to try and meet up.

Marge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast