Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Hospital or ob recommendation

Claire- is offline Registered User

Hospital or ob recommendation

Hi, I'm 7 weeks pregnant. We went to St Teresa for the first check up a couple days ago, because it's very close to where we live. The doctor was very very busy. she said her booking is very full and seems not willing to take new patient. I can't imagine that she delivers my baby given her packed schedule.

This is our first so we need more detailed check ups and advice. Please recommend another hospital or obs. I don't want to travel far to see doctor but it seems that you only get good service on the island?

StephenYong is offline Registered User
    If you're willing to travel a short distance, you could perhaps try Precious Blood Hospital in Sham Shui Po which is a private catholic hospital. It is close to the "Golden computer complex" famous for selling computers and accessories, etc. PBH has several ObGyn doctors (male and female) practising both Obstetrics and Gynaecology.

Ilona is offline Registered User
    Hi Claire,
    I went to Sanitorium hospital and I used Dr Lau also I delivered there.if you would like more info please send a private message.??