Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Any other July 16 Mums to be?

fhc27 is offline Registered User

Any other July 16 Mums to be?

Hi All,

I live in Mid Levels and am due with my first baby sometime between the 7th - 11th of July. As it's still early days and I haven't told many people and my Mum lives far far away in the UK it would be lovely to meet some people in the same boat. I had a m/c in September and became pregnant again straight away so this is a very nerve-wracking time!

fhc

LaurieHK is offline Registered User

Hi fhc,

Congratulations!!
    I'm also going to be a first time Mum, due around the end of July. I have my first scan next week, so it kind of doesn't even feel real yet. We've only told my parents, who are also in the UK, but i'm too scared to tell anyone else as i'm a jumble of nerves.
    I'm in Sheung Wan so very local if you wanted to meet for a decaf coffee at some point?

-L

fhc27 likes this.

Bubinabunny is offline Registered User

Hey girls. Also a first time mum here. Due first week of July. I would love to hear both your stories and share this journey with more mummies! I'm also in the mid levels, let's have a meet up when everyone feels up to it!

LaurieHK and fhc27 like this.

fhc27 is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to both of you! I hope you are all doing well. I am still not feeling massively pregnant which is nice, but some symptoms would be nice!

Let's definitely try and get a meet up organised. I know the run up to Xmas is always busy but perhaps we could try for the new year? We are all quite local to one another so should be easy to sort something out. Let me know your thoughts :-)

There was another lady who sent me a message also so we are 4 at the minute.

fhc

LaurieHK likes this.

Yozo is offline Registered User

Hello ladies,

Congratulations to you all. Also just found out I'm pregnant so would be good to meet other mums-to-be. I'm based in KTown so also quite convenient (there must be something in the water... ;) ). A meet up after New Year sounds great

X

LaurieHK likes this.

LaurieHK is offline Registered User

Hi ladies!
    Congratulations to you all.
    Yep, a meet up in the New Year would be great. At least we should all be past our first trimester by then. I have also had no real symptoms, apart from being pretty exhausted. I can't believe we're all going to be heavily pregnant during the middle of a HK summer - what timing! ??
    Hope the next month goes well for you all. I've been having some spotting this week, but I have my first scan on Friday, so hoping Dr can reassure me then!

Cheers, and Merry Christmas to those that celebrate.
    Laurie X

Bubinabunny is offline Registered User

Hi Laurie! I'm also not experiencing much pregnancy symptoms, aside from my new routine of waking up during the night to go to bathroom. I just count my lucky stars!

I'm still looking for an Ob to go to, this week or next. Would love to hear all of your experiences with the doctors. I have already registered at Tsan Yuk for my first public hospital visit, end of December.

LaurieHK likes this.

rani is offline Administrator

Congratulations ladies!

Not sure if you've read this article on the different maternity options in HK

Pregnant in Hong Kong: Public vs. Private Hospitals - Hong Kong GeoBaby

LaurieHK likes this.
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast