Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Where to get early ultrasound HK island

Kfitz is offline Registered User

Where to get early ultrasound HK island

Hi there

Really hoping for some help. 8 weeks pregnant and planning on going public via QMH.

However, keen to have early scan and hear heartbeat before holiday (and before 1st public appointment set for my 13th week).

I had a scan at annerly but they could not see anything and do not have the right scanner to hear heartbeat- only Doppler which apparently too early to hear presently.

I just really want a scan to check all generally ok and hear heartbeat so I can relax! Happy to pay for this. Any advise on where can do this, and ideas of cost? Assume can do this early on somewhere?

Thank you so much for any help and advice!

DH273 is offline Registered User
    You can go to any private gynecologist and get a scan done .. They normally charge you between 1000 to 1500 ..I think you can go to Dr Danny Kong at Lansing house in Queens road .. He is very good and patient and will appreciate that you only will visit him once for the scan and deliver at QM

Kfitz is offline Registered User
    Hi there DH273

Thanks so much for this! I made an appointment for a scan with Dr Macor Wan (Central) today for a scan (saw recommendations for him) - will be $2,500 HKD. I guess as it is a consultation and scan, although cannot have the scan without the consultation anyway!

Will call Dr Danny Kong's center tomorrow, would be good to compare prices - will let you know in case anyone is interested in the info!

Thanks

Leccs is offline Registered User
    Hey Kfitz,
    Im going to see Dr Macor too next week for my first scan at 10 weeks. I just popped in and asked for a scan. I'll let you know how I get on.