- 04-05-2016, 10:20 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2016
I'm 22 weeks with my second, this time will be a boy. I'm going the public system at Queen Marry. Does anyone have any ideas regarding circumcision? Specifically how to go about it here. I've heard that it isn't done until later 1 month and that it needs to be done in a private hospital, but I'm not 100% sure.
Any info would be great.
- By putput in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2011, 12:59 PM
- By piper in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:58 AM
- By TeamNZ in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:41 PM
- By mommyof3 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:19 PM
- By hkgirl in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2004, 06:32 PM