Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Due early January 2017

Vonzi is offline Registered User

Hi there I am thinking of queen Mary too , but I still haven't decided , I'm only around 5 weeks and haven't had any scans or anything done yet . Gonna get it checked firs thing tomorrow

lyukl is offline Registered User

Carlymw, I'm due 4th Jan too. Haha.

Vonzi, congrats! I definitely recommend going to Annerley to see them for a free consultation. They detail everything you need to know about post-natal care and delivery in the public or private system. Really helped us to make our decision easier.

graayp14 likes this.

Jtm
    Jtm is offline Registered User

Hi there!
    I'm 8w 6 and awaiting my first check up at Annerley (best of both package) at 10w. Didn't have any checkup or scans before this, so getting quite eager :)
    Just registered at United Christian but I will be out of HK in week 11+12 so they can't make the NT scan, anyone who can recommend a private to make this scan instead?

lyukl is offline Registered User

Congrats Jtm,

I recommend Dr Hon, his clinic is located in Central and he can do those tests for you. He's happy to see you ( think he may be one of the few) for prenatal appointments or one-off scans, even if you're not using him for delivery in a private hospital.

Number is 2899 2293. I would call soon as he can't take appointments with less than 2 weeks notice.

Unsure of the cost as I'll have my tests at the hospital, but an ultrasound was $2300 for me. My friend who has had her baby said her appointments with him were never over $4000.

carlymw is offline Registered User

Hi vonzi. Congratulations! How have you been feeling?

Jtm
    Jtm is offline Registered User

Thanks lyukl! very helpful, will give him a call.

graayp14 is offline Registered User

Hi everyone!
    I am 8 weeks along and had 2 u/s with dr. Amelia wong. I was referred to her by the GP. But she hae now redirected me to queens Mary because we weren't decided upon which hospital to use for delivery. She was a bit annoyed that we didn't read up , wasnt expecting the reaction. Anyway now I am here to educated the options available. I live in tung chung and work in HK island.
    And yes congratulations to all of you!

p.s: I have become so moody ......

carlymw is offline Registered User

Congratulations graayp14! What is your due date? Haha I've been more emotional than moody..could cry at the drop of a hat!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast