Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Organising social gathering in Aberdeen Southside - All mums and babes welcome!

Howyin_B is offline Registered User

Organising social gathering in Aberdeen Southside - All mums and babes welcome!

Hello Mums

I'm thinking of organising / hosting a social gathering / meet up group for mums and babies in Aberdeen Southside.

I've found a rooftop terrace location which we can have for private that's both lovely and easy to get to, just 15 minutes from Central.

Would be nice to have a place where mums can meet up and meet other mums where children will be safe and in return we can relax with food and drink without being rushed out.

Food (bite sized and with vegetarian options available) and drink (both soft and dare I say alcoholic!) will be free flow with ticket prices at 250HKD.

All mums, mums-to-be and children are welcome so let me know if anyone is interested.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

LollyLarkin is offline Registered User
    Ooh, I'd be interested in this. I live in Aberdeen so that's an ideal location. I've got a 5.5 month boy.

Howyin_B is offline Registered User
    Hi Lolly

Ok great! If you want to pm me a contact number for you, I'll create a whatsapp group or mail out group once the total numbers of mums are in.

Is there a preference in what day of the week you would want this to be on? As would like to be as accommodating as possible!