- 06-22-2016, 10:54 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2016
- Kowloon Station
Japanese Playgroup and Play Dates
Hi there, I have a baby girl of 6 months. I am from Hong Kong and my husband is half Japanese half American. My husband and I would like to expose our daughter to the Japanese culture and learn the language as well.
I'm starting to research about signing up my baby to some Japanese playgroup in the future. I am a working mom however so I can only attend playgroup with my daughter preferably on Saturdays. Any moms out there can give me some information?
Any Japanese moms who live in Kowloon station area and would like to meet up as well? Setting up play dates would be great too!
Looking forward to hearing from you! Arigato!!
- By Hinajoshi in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2015, 04:01 PM
- By Sb003 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:49 PM
- By parulpb in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2013, 09:19 AM
- By cara_hk in forum Babies Born in 2012Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2013, 07:23 AM
- By Ehnia in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2012, 09:37 PM