- 07-21-2016, 05:22 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Hong Kong (Currently in Luxembourg)
I'm moving back to HK and expecting my second baby around March, 2016. I haven't gone to a GP yet as we're still on a holiday until 5th August.
We're thinking of renting a flat in Sai Kung area, because of work and school. There are some questions that I would like to ask hoping that there are some families live in SK in this forum or know well enough to share some information.
1. How difficult to enroll a child into a local kindy? I haven't done any follow up for my daughter schooling yet but I have sent application to Sun Island. I've also emailed the main office but I haven't got any reply:-(
2. I'm thinking of sending my daughter (4yo) to some activities because she'll only be in school for 3 hours. What are the chances of joining kids' activity, for example ballet, swimming or gymnastic. I want to have trials first and decide on the day. Is this a common practice there?
3. Is United Christian Hospital a smaller and less busier hospital than Prince of Wales hospital? If I choose to have my antenatal checks at the Ma On Shan clinic, is this automatically I have to give birth at the PWH?
I think these are not too much to ask. Have a great day:-)
- By mpalser in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2011, 06:15 PM
- By artistinhk in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2007, 12:45 PM
- By geckochels in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2007, 11:17 AM
- By KJP in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:50 AM
- By Angie in forum Everything ElseReplies: 10Last Post: 07-19-2005, 08:06 PM