Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nathali
  • 1 Post By rani

Is it possible for me to get student financial voucher for my child?

  1. #1
    nathali is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2016

    Is it possible for me to get student financial voucher for my child?


    I am a new expat here, i am working as a software engineer.
    My baby girl is 3 years old and want to participate a kindergarten here.
    So can i get the government voucher for it?
    If i can get it, what is the procedure?
    Highly appreciate your answer.

    Thank you

    Pinkbunny22 likes this.

  2. #2
    rani's Avatar
    rani is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong

    Welcome to HK!

    You should be able to apply for the Voucher scheme. Have a read through the EDB site. Applications for next school year should be starting now. However, if you need a space for this current year, I would call the enquiry hotline.

    Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme

    Also, there's a list of schools that accept the PEV voucher. Call the ones in your area to see if they have space for your child.

    Enquiries about applications for the “2016/17 Voucher”
    may be directed to the Student Finance Office’s 24-hour hotline at 2802 2345

    Pinkbunny22 likes this.
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Similar Threads

  1. Adjusting to financial dependence as SAHM
    By purple1 in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 09:32 AM
  2. Eligibility for voucher on school fees
    By temajie in forum Education
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 08:23 PM
  3. College Student
    By weilahp in forum Helper Forums
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 11:28 AM
  4. Education voucher
    By artistinhk in forum Education
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:15 AM
  5. HK and the financial crisis
    By 0ze_Kid in forum News and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Scroll to top