Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any mum needs breast milk?

crys_j is offline Registered User

Any mum needs breast milk?

My baby is less than 2 weeks old now and I have extra breast milk (fresh and frozen).

If you...
    -- have a newborn baby but haven't started producing milk yet
    -- have a baby that is allergic to milkpowder but don't have enough breastmilk
    -- have a baby that's suffering from Jaundice and needs a lot of milk but you don't have enough yet

I know how it feels to insist on exclusive breastfeeding but don't have enough to offer yet. I can help with some milk.

Contact me (Ms. Crys) at 92087218 (sms or call).

Alexrex2011 is offline Registered User

Where do you live?

Alexrex2011 is offline Registered User

I hope to stay here soothing mothers ivf journey difficult mood, hope not to get lost, hoping to try to take a 80% to 90% quasi-ivf success rate. So, I hope you can try me this method Li help the first ivf treatment, first repair the endometrial environment before deciding to do ivf again. The best together with her husband to reconcile the good, because the quality of the sperm will also determine the growth of the embryo, in fact, I am 38 years old and older have more ovaries, tried to naturally pregnant but 9 weeks abortion, seen two Chinese medicine is not successful, do 2 iui are also unsuccessful, after a friend introduced to a Chinese medicine in Causeway Bay, I began to mediate the body a half months, go to Prince of Wales Hospital to do the first ivf. Playing row of egg needle period, I was pouring 14 eggs, the doctors are stresses enough standard; pumping down after the eggs are conducive to further split the embryo was pretty, there are eight pretty embryos. Of course, all the way to continue to eat Chinese medicine conditioning the uterine environment, endometrium, so that the state is good to help the embryo continue to nurture, I was placed in two AA grade fresh tires, to the last keep live tokens to 30 weeks that my twin boys was birn on the world. So Chinese medicine auxiliary function is really work !! To iui or ivf treatment to increase the chance of implantation, Chinese medicine is indeed not help! In particular, the uterine environment by the effect of more than a square medicine, it is necessary to adjust the preparation A lot of money to invest, time and spirit to pay are acceptable, as a matter of success do not have to face many times ivf on what is worth! Hope that by my generous help you decide or find a way to help themselves , If you are interested with my frightened experience, thank you time, you can call me at any time, Tel: 60537951-whatsapp / 66812938 I Rachel! Wish you early pregnancy!