Would like to find out if there is anyone who has had experience of risk of preeclampsia/actual preeclampsia with the city's public hospitals (particularly Queen Elizabeth ) and how do they manage the situation? If your experience was in a private hospital, how is the situation usually managed?

I'm at 33weeks currently and registered with the public hospital (qeh), and from the beginning was already marked slight risk for preeclampsia due to to a preexisting slight kidney defect. I've noticed my average bp levels increasing slightly recently (but still within normal limits), and would like to be aware what are the protocol or management steps they do for actual preeclampsia cases? Eg for mild preeclampsia do they issue bp lowering meds first? Do they try to wait until term (37?38?39 weeks?)before including if it is not severe preeclampsia?

Would like to be aware of my options... It's my second pregnancy but the first went along ok but I didn't have the kidney problem back then. Don't want to be pushed into anything unnecessary if possible, so any information would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.