Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Dr Lucy Lord vs. Dr Michelle Tsui

Maliblu is offline Registered User

Dr Lucy Lord vs. Dr Michelle Tsui

Hi everyone;

I’m 9 weeks pregnant with my 1st- and looking for some advise on your past experiences with Dr Lucy Lord and Dr Michelle Tsui as OBs for a natural delivery at Matilda.

I know there has been multiple posts on each doctor before but nothing very recent.

I’ve been for a 1st consult to both; and while I really like the Central health clinic and midwives much more than I did at Premier Medical ; Lucy Lord only spent a few minutes with us (we spent most of the time with the midwives) while Michelle Tsui was more caring in her approach with sharing information, talking through the scan etc.

I’m very indecisive so I would really appreciate any past experiences or thoughts on each doctor and the pregnancy,

Many thanks

auntybee is offline Registered User

hi, so which doctor have you chosen in the end? i went to central health too but my obgyn was Grace Cheung that time. I've seen Lucy when Grace wasn't around. My experience with Lucy was that she is very straight to the point. Yes is a yes and no is a no. She's very firm on her answers and no wasting time telling you this and that. But she's very experienced. I'm not sure about Michelle Tsui.