I am looking for any interested parents with toddlers between 1 to 2 years old (in September 2018) who are interested in taking Dalcroze Eurhythmics classes in Sheung Wan on weekdays. My son will be 12 months in September and I really love this method of music teaching but need 5 other parents and children to start a class. The studio is a 5 minute walk from Sai Ying Pun and Sheung Wan MTR stations. Classes would be $150 per session per child.

Dalcroze Eurhythmics is a music program to introduce rhythm and musical concepts before the study of an instrument. The lessons are introduced through games that include movement, which is perfect for small children. Dalcroze Eurhythmics classes help the development of memory, concentration, ability to discriminate, careful listening, a movement repertoire, a sound repertoire, awareness of interpersonal space, awareness of space in the room, awareness of ensemble , ability to improvise with movement and sounds. Through games that are carefully sequenced, children build a repertoire of movement and listening experiences that are musically and aesthetically enriching.

The classes would be taught by Sui Ming Chu, founder of the HK Dalcroze Centre.

To learn more about the program: https://www.syntempo.dance/preschool-program/

www.syntempo.dance