Dear all,

My husband and I are not US citizen but he is about to be relocated to the US for two years. We have two sons and the younger one is not one year old yet. We really like our helper and she is great to our children. We are considering bringing her with us but I heard that the visa application process is very annoying and she may not be able to get it. However, I would like to take the risk. Is there anyone who has successfully applied one for your helper? Any advice?

Besides, I checked the requirement and it said they should receive the minimum wage applicable to the state, while also receiving full room and board from the employer and also the round trip plane ticket. For the minimum wage, how much are we talking about? And how many hours do we allow her to work every day? Do they have one day off every week same as in HK?

Thank you very much.