Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for my question.

I'm 38 weeks + pregnant with my Hong Kong boyfriend. We are unmarried. My boyfriend is holding Hong Kong's passport with Chinese Nationality.

I'm planning to give birth in my country.

I would like to know if we can obtain hong kong's citizenship + passport for the baby?

I tried to find information online but still confusing.

Thank you all in advance for the advice. Cheer !