Hi all! Do you have a home in Hong Kong and want to get away to Vancouver Canada (actually Maple Ridge) in the countryside for a week or two next summer?

Shall we swap homes?

My son needs to go to cantonese school so we want to live in Hong Kong for a week or two . It would just be my son and I.