Hi there,

My name is Narine and I'm with Hang Seng University of Hong Kong. We're doing research on HK Returnee families who are thinking about (or have already) moving back to - Australia, UK, Canada, US, or New Zealand. At least 1 person in the family has to hold HK permanent ID.

If you think you fit this criteria and don't mind to spare 1 hour (in-person or via phone) for an interview, please contact the head of our research team Dr. Lucille Ngan at [email protected]

Thanks so much. This research will help us better understand migration motivations and strategies of HK Returnees.

All the best,

Research Assistant
Hang Seng University of Hong Kong