Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How it all started -- Hong Kong Doctors vary their charges by the class of the room.

Roger is offline Registered User
    Sheung Shui
    Try using a government hospital. You only pay for the bed if you have a HKID. Everything else is free while you're in there. My wife did and she was looked after extremely well.
    I also had the unfortunate experience of having to stay in hospital (public ward), and everyone was extremely professional about their work and I was well cared for.

bababy is offline Registered User
    singapore, uk, hong kong island
    omg... this isn't about the price, but the principle of it, humanity!!
    that is soo true.. he completely misunderstood you (dr law) i mean, if a dying 3rd class comes, Dr law would give him 3rd class service and let him die, in pain? and if a 1st class flu patient comes in he'd do his best and fuss over them even if it's unnecesary?
    tut tut... and he calls himself a doctor, u shud sue south china morning post.. they shud call it mourning post.. ridiculous!!! that completely changed my view of the,.. this sounds reli stupid but i won't ever spend $7.50 on it everyday of the holidays anymore when i can pay $4.50 or sumthing for sum local chinese paper, it's not like it reports "better news" or anything!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12