How it all started -- Hong Kong Doctors vary their charges by the class of the room.
- 11-12-2003, 11:25 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
- Sheung Shui
Try using a government hospital. You only pay for the bed if you have a HKID. Everything else is free while you're in there. My wife did and she was looked after extremely well.
I also had the unfortunate experience of having to stay in hospital (public ward), and everyone was extremely professional about their work and I was well cared for.
- 03-29-2007, 12:54 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- singapore, uk, hong kong island
omg... this isn't about the price, but the principle of it, humanity!!
that is soo true.. he completely misunderstood you (dr law) i mean, if a dying 3rd class comes, Dr law would give him 3rd class service and let him die, in pain? and if a 1st class flu patient comes in he'd do his best and fuss over them even if it's unnecesary?
tut tut... and he calls himself a doctor, u shud sue south china morning post.. they shud call it mourning post.. ridiculous!!! that completely changed my view of the,.. this sounds reli stupid but i won't ever spend $7.50 on it everyday of the holidays anymore when i can pay $4.50 or sumthing for sum local chinese paper, it's not like it reports "better news" or anything!!
- By asalles in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2016, 04:40 PM
- By Swisshill in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2010, 06:08 PM
- By michtan in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 29Last Post: 09-10-2008, 08:52 AM
- By Jay in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:07 AM
- By rani in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2003, 05:33 PM