Mothers' Support Group
- 11-14-2002, 04:02 PM #1
Mother's Support Group
The Canossa Hospital is interested in starting a Mothers' Support Group in English. Meetings will be held monthly.
The objectives of the group are to:
- Encourage mothers to share and learn from one another.
- Guest Speakers will host discussions on speech development, potty training, introducing solids and more.
- Offers a chance for babies to interact with one another
If you are interested in joining the Mothers' Support Group, email
me on [email protected] Please include your contact details and yr baby's age.
Last edited by rani; 11-17-2002 at 08:41 PM.
- By sherwes in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-09-2012, 04:25 PM
- By hkmumma in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2010, 05:30 PM
- By Sara in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-04-2008, 11:05 AM
- By shalom in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-21-2007, 03:56 PM
- By hareme in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2005, 02:52 PM