Cloth diapers in hong kong
- 11-26-2002, 11:18 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Mei Foo, HK
I also use cloth diapers. Where did you get cloth diapers from ? Are they effective for longer time ?
- 11-26-2002, 07:08 PM #2
I use 2 types of cloth diapers. Velcro ones that are similar to Kooshies and the local chinese muslin ones.
You can buy the Chinese ones from any of the wet markets. There's always one stall selling baby things or towels. They cost like $30 for a dozen.
The Velcro ones someone picked up for me when they were in Manila.
- By mushi in forum Baby TalkReplies: 41Last Post: 06-03-2015, 04:12 PM
- By seattleite in forum Baby TalkReplies: 12Last Post: 04-20-2010, 10:21 PM
- By solidstars in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:21 PM
- By wittlewabbit in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:35 PM
- By Phoebe in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 27Last Post: 07-20-2006, 10:16 AM