Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

baby stuff needed

navera is offline Registered User

baby stuff needed

I am looking for new born baby stuff new one or second hand in good quality,want stroller , baby carrier ,baby bag, baby Traveler Backpack + Rain & Sun hood and new clothes too . can any one help find me shops for these items dont want too expensive and also dont want to shop online.

rani is offline Administrator

Hi Navera,

For clothes, there are three places you can go:

1. Shamshuipo Street Market - you can get bibs, sleepers, onesizes etc. Prices range from $20 - 50. Take the Fuk Wa Street exit at the Sham Shui Po MTR station.

2. Stanley - Has got the cutest baby things. You'll find all the brands, Baby Gap, Osh Kosh, Tommy H etc. All export overuns.
    Prices also range from $20 -$100

3. Fa Yuen Street (Prince Edward MTR Station) - Also have export over runs at attractive prices.

(Avoid all places on weekends)

For all the other items, there's a tiny store next to the Tsan Yuk Hospital that I've bought stuff from Ah Chi Co

Also have a look at the Trading Post in the SCMP on Sunday for expat sales for strollers, etc.

contactme is offline Registered User

baby stuff

I have some second hand stuff.

Call me if you are interested, 25402665 only till tuesday. I am flying to india on wednesday.

Gunjan Kapur is offline Registered User

If you want new clothes and toys and other stuff visit Harbour City / Ocean Terminal at TST.

Lots of baby shops in a row....Osh Kosh, Chickeeduck, HipoFant, Abebi, Jacadi, Nichols and Bears, Toys r US,Baby Guess, Baby CD etc.

Gunjan

navera is offline Registered User

Thanks

THANKS ALOT EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP,"contact me" can u pls tell me what type of things you have,i dont want second hand clothes.

Gunjan Kapur is offline Registered User

Hi Rani,
    I have never visited Stanley but the export overruns would be a good option for Malika now as she is outgrowing her clothes every other month.

Where in stanley is the market for these clothes. Is there a direct bus to reach these shops.
    Thanks .
    Gunjan

rani is offline Administrator

Its called Stanley Market. There are loads of stores selling baby/kids clothes, one after the other.

You can take the # 260 bus from Star Ferry (Central) or the # 6 from Exchange Sq. Best to check the bus sites for other routes.

Karishma is offline Registered User

Navera. I have alot of NEW unused baby clothes!! U have a girl or boy?? Call me if u are interested! Reason being my baby was born a premie and has only now started wearing new born size..and the stuff i have he wont be able to use cos by the time he reaches that size the weather will change so they will all go to waste!!! my number is 92360224......

K.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast