- 01-20-2003, 06:41 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Hong Kong
It's almost my son's first birthday and i'd like to have some form of entertainment at the party.I've heard that people dressed as Barney are more likely to scare all the little one's than bring a smile to their faces but,do you know of anyone who can come as they are and just sing with the babies and keep them smiling!?
- 01-20-2003, 08:38 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2002
There's Born to Party, a party planning company. They have bouncy castles, face painting and other age relative entertainment. I had called them for my daughter's 3rd b'day and the kids(3 and 4 year olds) had fun. U can also order some party favours and balloons(helium ones too) from them.
Tel # 2379 1424
email : [email protected]
all the best to u! have fun.
- 01-20-2003, 09:51 PM #3
I know the 1st :bday: is hard as you really want to go all out, but yet you're not sure how your little one is going to react.
Best to speak to some of the different party organisers and see what they suggest. You can find a complete list in our resources directory
http://www.geobaby.com/resources/4/5.../46/index.htmlFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By cutetots in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:29 PM
- By Sazzy in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2010, 09:33 PM
- By geomum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:45 PM
- By mintycat in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2008, 02:45 PM
- By spare_rib in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2007, 03:40 PM