- 03-08-2006, 01:24 PM #9
Thanks Roshna, the place sounds wonderfull
- 03-10-2006, 05:10 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
I second that I would consider having another baby just to enjoy the Matilda experience again!!!! Really dont need to take anything in only home comforts I like Roshna wore my own pjs but nappies, sanitary towels, cotton wool etc etc was all provided for!! I kind of liked the way Matilda just dress the babies in little t shirts and nappies so much easier for changing. Enjoy the experience!!
- 09-09-2007, 11:27 AM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
- hong kong
Ho w come you need the 'old-style sanitary pads with belts' in the public hospitals?
- By sassy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:06 PM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2008, 02:52 PM
- By Canucker in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 09-04-2007, 09:52 PM
- By rani in forum Parenting - Older KidsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2007, 08:38 AM
- By aussiegal in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2007, 02:25 PM