- 02-25-2003, 08:09 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Hong Kong
I'm sorry that you can't make the seminar in March. Judi and I had hoped that arranging the time on Saturday afternoon would allow people who were still working to attend.
Although Judi and I have been La Leche League Leaders for eight and six years respectively this will be the first seminar in this format that we have organized. A second seminar at a later date will depend on two things. The first being the success of the first seminar and the second our family commitments. Both Judi and myself are mothers with four children each. Freeing Saturday afternoons is not easy for us.
I would recommend attending the seminar early rather than later in your pregnancy. I have meet many mothers who were intending to come to our regular meetings before the baby was born but ended up coming after because the baby came earlier than expected!
- By Lav in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:26 AM
- By Nashua852 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2008, 03:55 PM
- By katiefran in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:46 PM
- By Hope in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2005, 06:16 PM
- By LLL_Sarah in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2003, 05:58 PM