- 04-19-2003, 02:04 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Hong Kong
Do anyone know of any good/resourcesful needlecraft shop in HONG KONG?
- 04-19-2003, 05:56 PM #2
Apparently there's a place in Central called The Needlepoint Shop.
Haven't been there personally. You might want to give them a call first and find out if they have what you're looking for.
Also, try Athena Stitch http://athena-stitch.com/
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By babyat23 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
- By joyofliving in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 15Last Post: 11-15-2007, 10:55 PM
- By pinkpearl in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2007, 09:37 PM
- By joannek in forum SupportReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2006, 05:48 PM
- By X-NYC mama in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2006, 07:14 AM