Need some information on hospitals
- 04-24-2003, 04:06 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- causeway bay hongkong
need some information
Dear Rani, I would like to get some information.
1. I've been living in HK for 2 years, can I use government hospital to deliver my baby?
2. can you tell me private and also government maternity hospital in hongkong island, preferebly near causeway bay?
Thank you for your kindly attention..
- 04-24-2003, 07:26 PM #2
As long as you have an ID card you can go thru the Government system.
Have a look at our resources directory for a list of hospitals.
The closest private hospitals to you are:
- St. Paul's
- HK Sanitorium
Government Hospitals on HK side are:
- Pamela Youde in Chai Wan
- Tsan/Yuk Queen Mary in Western/Pokfulam
Last edited by rani; 04-24-2003 at 07:29 PM.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By ava in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2016, 05:31 PM
- By anu in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:31 AM
- By anu in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2008, 10:55 AM
- By adelaide in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2006, 02:18 PM
- By mother of 2 in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2005, 12:33 PM