Ólafía is a registered nurse and midwife with Annerley in Hong Kong. Hailing from Iceland, she graduated with a BSc in nursing 2003 and attained a C and Ob. in midwifery 2010. She worked at the national hospital in Iceland, Landspitali, in the pre- and postnatal ward where women and their children are admitted due to complications during their pregnancy, birth or postpartum. She also worked with a team of midwives in the labor ward, where she assisted women and their partners in having the birth they envisioned. Additionally she was responsible for the establishing and implementing of hospital guidelines.
Ólafia is passionate about understanding the needs and wishes of pregnant women here and wishes to educate and support new and expanding families as she truly believes that "professional support and informed choices can make a huge difference in this life-changing event".
- Due Date
- Due dates in Feb 2020
- Dr Zara Chan - feedback, review and cost
- ultrasound for 22 weeks
- Gynae appointment every week .. Is it normal ?
- Seeking English speaking Obgyn recommendations in HK
- Living in Discovery Bay
- Any tips? New helper arriving AFTER baby is born
- 4 month year old girl and parents looking to make friends in HK
- Coffee catch ups play dates with 3.5 month old son
- Lactation Consultant Ellen
in » Individuals
- Dr Danny Leung
in » Gynecologists
- The Heaven's Love Photography...
in » Photographers
- Mayarya - More than Maternity
in » Maternity Wear
- Jewel Jam
in » Arts & Crafts
- The London Medical Clinic
in » General Practitioners
- INT. Parent-Infant Program
in » General Baby & Child Developmental
- Dr. Eugene Lai
in » Dentists