Mummies Group Sai Kung Area

1. annade
    annade
    Hi Meita,
    I've PM'd you my email address.
  2. funsizenic
    funsizenic
    Hi

Are you guys still meeting in Sai Kung? If so can I please join you. I have 4 month old son and would really like to have a social group in the area. If not does anyone want to meet up regularly/ What day suits? Nic
  3. annade
    annade
    Hi,
    No meetings as yet!
    But I'm still hoping to get together with some mums.
    Let me know if you are interested.
  4. funsizenic
    funsizenic
    yes - let's meet - what day suits you? I can do any weekday except Thursday - I'll PM my phone number and you can contact me directly - perhaps once we organise a meeting we can get others to come along over time.
  5. annade
    annade
    Great! I'll be in touch soon.
  6. LArul
    LArul
    Hello, myself and my daughter (10 months) are visiting from the UK for six weeks, we have family here and visit often, and keen to meet up with other mums/babies whilst we are here. Are you meeting up over the next few weeks? We can travel to Sai Kung if that is easier.
  7. annade
    annade
    Hi LArul,
    A few of us mums have started to meet regularly on a Friday. PM me your email address and I'll send you all the details of the this Fridays get together.
  8. Daya
    Daya
    Hi all, I have a 3 and a half month old baby girl and would love to join in your get-togethers if I can. Annade, sounds like you're the organiser so I'll PM you my email address. :)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top