Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Young Moms With Young Babies-

shmcm is offline Registered User

hi i also live in the new territories, have a 17 month old toddler, and would love to join your group!

randb is offline Registered User

Hi everyone!~

I'm 27 with an 8 month old girl. We live in the mid-levels. A couple of friends and I have been putting together a multi-lingual playgroup on Wednesday afternoons (3 to 5 or 6pm); a bit of much needed adult conversation, and some playtime and language development for the kids. It is really quite informal, although we try to stick with a schedule - free play, story and songs, snack, and then more free play. I think we're going to do outings as well... Anyway, if any of you want to join us, you're more than welcome. Could always do with some new faces!

MLBW Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shmcm View Post
    hi i also live in the new territories, have a 17 month old toddler, and would love to join your group!

Hello!

If you would like to be added to our mailing list please PM me or e mail me at: [email protected] with your e mail address and I will add you.

Thanks!-

Miranda

MLBW Guest

So, we have the forum set up for the ladies--a few of the interested people who e mailed me have signed up--quite of you few ladies are still missing though! :0) Are any of you interested in having a meet-up over the holiday this week? I won't be able to attend but it would be great if anyone can get together!

MLBW Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CrisKim View Post
    Hi
    I have a 6 month old son. We live in Admiralty. I am happy to join a playgroup. Can someone tell me more?
    Hi Cris,

I don't know if anyone got back to you. So, forgive me for that! Our group is composed of women from their mid-20s to early 30s with young babies or children. The youngest baby in our group is 3-months-old and the oldest is 17-months-old. Right now there are between 15-20 members and the numbers keep growing every week. The mothers come from all different parts of Hong Kong including Hong Kong Island and the New Territories. Some of the women work outside the home and some are stay-at-home moms. Some are expatriates and some are local HK people.

We just started to communicate through a private forum about a month ago and are planning our first playgroup get-together at the end of October. We are tossing around the idea of having a costume party. I won't be able to attend this time as my son and I are in the States visiting family until the end of November.

I am serving as the group administrator for our forum which is basically just a tool for us to exchange information and plan get-togethers. If you or anyone else is interested in getting on our mailing list, you can PM me your e mail address and I'll be sure to add you.

If you have any other questions please ask!

Thanks!

guggi08 is offline Registered User

Hi all,
    i'm a relatively young mom and just moved to HK. My dd is only 2 months so a bit to young for actual play dates, but I would love to meet other mom's for a chat and tipps.
    I'm currently staying in Central, if anybody wants to meet up.

guggi08 is offline Registered User

Hi,
    can you add me to your mailing list. [email protected]
    Michaela

MLBW Guest

HI Michaela,

You've been sent an invitation. Follow the link and register. You'll be approved within a day or so and then you can feel free to join in the conversation!

-Miranda

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast