Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

twins

KatBoo is offline Registered User

There are lots of twins due in HK at the moment too....I am one of six mums expecting twins in June that I have heard of!!

That link to the website hkmoms.com didn't work, but I have got the details of one of the ladies who organises things, although I haven't met up with anyone yet.

I suspect that I will be in great need of help and advice once the little tikes arrive (2 girls). also have a 20-month old son.

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User

Wow! Six sets of twins arriving in June!! That's LOADS!! I commend you for having twins as well as a toddler - SUPERMUM!!

KatBoo is offline Registered User

well, it wasn't by choice.....and I don't think I'll be able to take the title of Supermum because of the help we've hired! but I must admit, I am scared of how it's all going to work!

hahha We're very lucky in HK to have affordable help - do you know a twin nanny costs US$125/day in US?

Dr.Mickey is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by KatBoo View Post
    well, it wasn't by choice.....and I don't think I'll be able to take the title of Supermum because of the help we've hired! but I must admit, I am scared of how it's all going to work!
    Congratulations.

My case is quite similar to you, when my twin gals born, my son was only 2 yrs 3 months old. Yes, you must seek help coz taking care twins is not easy. Luckily in HK you can hire some expert baby sitters to help you, surely you can instruct your maid to take care of your son and you can spare the time to take care the babies together witht he baby sitter.

As long as you plan the routine/schedule in advance, you won't have much trouble... my twins are now 6 months old and start weaning already.

Happy to share with you.

LBC
    LBC is offline Registered User

Congratulations to all you other twin moms-to-be!

I'm also expecting twins but not until November. I'd love to get onto the mailing list for twin moms though - I'm sure you'll have valuable tips to share even though we're at different stages in the pregnancy.

Who do I get in touch with?

Many thanks

LBC

Seb's Dad is offline Registered User

katboo, i tried to email you the information regarding mom's of multiples but your mailbox is full. there will be a gathering next tuesday -- everyone is welcome!

Google for a website called "Twinstuff" their forum is amazing for twin mothers to be and twin moms too. I find the local MOM list to be good for buying things or going to organised events (great to meet experienced mums) but not a list that is active with tips. See you at a local MOM event!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast