Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dr. Wan

momo is offline Registered User

I also got the impression of a distant, uninterested doctor from my personal albeit brief contact with Dr. Wan for ultra sound. He seemed really busy rushing between rooms.

issa is offline Registered User

i think the 'commercial' gynaes are inevitably ruled by the $$ signs and they get 'immuned' by the influx of concerned pregnant women they see each day. I tried Dr Wan and another doctor upon reccommendations from friends but I find them distant. But I do find Dr Wan professional altho I agree he lacks the warmth you look for esp when it's your first time as a mom-to-be. Eventually, I switched to govt and I have no regrets. I went to Pamela YOude. The doctors there were so....professional. Esp the doctor I had (Dr Wong), I had bleeding and was not sure whether to 'induce' but he gave me and my hubby the neccessary info we need ( cos ultimately we had to make the final decision). After speaking to me, he went to look for my hubby to explain further to him the situation. We were so....impressed. The midwives who delivered my baby were very professional. Don't expect them to pamper you but they were there to give you the factual instructions and advice at the crucial moment. And they performed the delivery like a well trained military team. I was obviously anxious and inexperienced and they 'instructed' me firmly what to do.... I reckon it's worth giving up the 'pampering' in a private room for that few days for the type of delivery I got in Pamela Youde. Will certainly do it again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top