Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Tote N Go Car Seat in Hong Kong?

GGHK is offline Registered User

Tote N Go Car Seat in Hong Kong?

Does anyone know where I can buy a Tote N Go car seat (by Safety First) in Hong Kong?

We travel a lot by taxi and this seems to be the only portable car seat for a 1 yr old child. As far as I can tell, they have no official distributor in HK.

Failing that, does anyone have suggestions about other brands of portable car seats suitable for children over 1 yr.

Thanks

JennyB is offline Registered User

Cool

Try also Joeysafe.com for a harness that must be easier to carry around and also meets safety standards.

JennyB is offline Registered User

Oh, I just see in the Members Only that there are some adverse comments about Joeysafes not being delivered - see further discussion on the other thread:

http://www.geobaby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116560

Thanks JennyB,

I hadn't heard of Joeysafe before but from the pictures on their website, it looks as though it would be more convenient than the Tote N Go, and perhaps also safer.

After reading the comments about delivery problems, I've spent a few days trying to contact them by email/phone and can't even get them to reply. Since that was when trying to place an order, it doesn't look promising.

Thanks again JennyB,

My joeysafe arrived about 2 1/2 weeks after I placed the order (itself about 2 weeks after I started trying to contact them).

It involved quite a bit of chasing, but it did arrive in the end and we're very happy to have it. The full explanation is on the other forum.

I would still order it if I was doing it again, because its such a good product for a toddler in HK, but it wasn't stress-free.