Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Toddler Activities Stanley and Around

BouBou is offline Registered User

Question Toddler Activities Stanley and Around

Hi everyone, I have just moved from London to Hong Kong last week together with my 2 year old girl and my husband. While my husband is off to work, little one and I are trying to build a new life for ourselves. We are living in Stanley and I was wondering whether anyone on this forum knows of any parent-toddler activities, children's activities, places to go to (what do you do with them when it rains??) in and around Stanley as I can't seem to find much on the net. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Many thanks.

noella is offline Registered User

Hello there,

I have no suggestions for you as yet as we are a British family moved to Repulse Bay only last week. I have an almost 2 year old so would gladly help you discover!!!

Wee Kean is offline Registered User

You can join the Mother and Toddler group at the Matilda Hospital (every Thursday afternoon) 28490111. I have a 6 months old baby. I sometimes will take her to the Ocean Park, Repulse Bay beach, HK Park, Kennedy Town Park, HK University, Victoria Park, public libraries (the public library in Causeway bay has very good children section with a toy library), the Peak, museums (Art Gallery in TST is very children friendly) etc. A tram ride is great too (although it is always crowded and without air-cond) You can also go to Tai Tam Reservoir. I heard it is a good walk. If it is rainning, we go shopping! If you like, we can do these together - [email protected]

Twinsmammie is offline Registered User

You can try the 2 Woodland preschools in Repulse Bay as they have activities for toddlers. Here is their website http://www.woodlandschools.com/woodlandhome.html

Joyce is offline Registered User

Union Church on Kennedy Road does a fab Mother's & Toddlers Monday - Friday 9:30-11:30, or there's the Helper's & Toddlers in the afternoons 2:00-4:00 (I think).