Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Recommendations for Rocker/high chair

PreggerC is offline Registered User

Recommendations for Rocker/high chair

Hello - new mom here - I am moving to HK with my 3 wo next month and am unfamiliar with the brands of high chair in HK.

Would you recommend a good high chair? I don't know if such thing exists, but I am hoping to get a three in one high chair - high chair for dining, rocker, and a day bed (like the Combi ones). I have done some researching on the internet and it seems to be that western brands usually combine (1)rocker and (2) high chair but no day bed while Japanese brands combine (1) day bed and (2) high chair and no rocker.

Cindy

Roshna is offline Registered User

Hi, PreggerC,

You should visit the BEBE DREAM shop in Ocean Terminal, Kowloon. They have a COMBI multi-purpose high chair - it can recline fully to be a bassinette, can rock back and forth, and then can come upright to be a feeding chair later. The rocker can lock so it doesn't move when you use it as a feeding chair.

PreggerC is offline Registered User

high chair

thank you so much! i will definitely go check it out when we get to hk! thanks!

peainpod is offline Registered User

I just bought the Combi high chair - it's called "Roanju" and does all of the above. It's great but pricey at HK$2800 - altho Jusco was offering a 10% discount when I got it there a couple of weeks ago. Btw, the Combi's older model high chair - "Rashule" - is still available in stores for HK$1800 - it does most of the same things but has fewer fancy features (ie. Roanju has ventilated padding for chair, sides fold down for easier changing of diapers, baby station storage unit etc.).