Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dr. Phillip Ho

sunnysideup is offline Registered User

Dr. Phillip Ho

Hello ladies (and gents)!

I heard Dr. Phillip Ho is quite a good obgyn. Can you please advise on his contact details and his prenatal charges. If possible, his delivery charge (for CS in particular) and which hospital he can do deliver with. Thanks very much!!

Sunny

rani is offline Administrator
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

juliet is offline Registered User

I don't know whether he is good or not because I only saw him once at my last pregnancy. He is certainly $$$. Consultation $700, scan $800 each time, not including drugs!!. For delivery, he charges about 40000/30000 for C-section and 35000/22000 for vaginal delivery, for single room and standard room respectively. I think it is so much more expensive than an average ob/gyn. I used another doctor with much cheaper price and good outcome.

Ouch! I think Dr. Ho is certainly a top doctor but I am definitely priced out. My insurance isn't that great to cover it all so I have to look for alternative i think.

Juliet, can you advise me the obgyn you used? Is he/she based in Central and how much does he/she charge for prenatals and delivery. And which hospitals can he/she deliver? Thank you very much!

Sunny

pannekee is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet
    I don't know whether he is good or not because I only saw him once at my last pregnancy. He is certainly $$$. Consultation $700, scan $800 each time, not including drugs!!. For delivery, he charges about 40000/30000 for C-section and 35000/22000 for vaginal delivery, for single room and standard room respectively. I think it is so much more expensive than an average ob/gyn. I used another doctor with much cheaper price and good outcome.
    he is DEFINITELY a great doctor and worth the charges..i had a c-section thru him and am walking abt on the 2nd day after the op, fully recovered by 2-3 weeks and exercising by 4th week

Slee is offline Registered User

I thought his charges started at HK$16,000. Why don't you call in at his office or call them to get a copy of his charges. Kelly is the best person to speak to. Dr Ho looked after me during my pregnancy last year (bubs is now 11 weeks old) and he was THE BEST! I was on the oold package scheme that he doesn't offer anymore so only paid $27,000 for pre-natal, labour and delivery care.

Wow! That's a great price you paid. I will give his office a call. Thanks, Slee!

bbvv is offline Registered User

Has anyone an an aminocentesis done by Dr. Philip Ho in Central. I'm having mine done next week and just want some assurances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top