Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need a big box

Cici is offline Registered User

I need a big box

Anyone know where I can find a big box to put my sons little Tike car into? I've been searching for a big plain no frills box so that my sister can take it back to Aussie with her- we threw the original box away 3 years ago and she doesn't relish the idea of putting a bow onto the car and just checking it in with her luggage.

spsmok is offline Registered User

Do you figure FedEx or DHL would have boxes big enough for you? How about the post office?

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User

And how about Ikea (I have no idea of what the little Tike car is but I know that Ikea has big boxes, I buy them to stock my bab's old clothes)

:yeah2 :yeah2

rani is offline Administrator

The biggest box at the post office is

73 x 55 x 46 cm

Maybe you can try one of the moving companies. Anyone moving in yr area?

Rani

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Cici is offline Registered User

Thanks for your help ladies
    I phoned up DHL and FedEx and they said they don't sell boxs (will only give you one if you use their services)- post office ones are too small-I'm looking roughly around 1 metre tall by 75 cmx 75 cm. It's such a hassle trying to get a plain box! I think I'll check out Ikea- although I really think checking in a little buggy in the airport without a box is no big deal- but apparently my sister thinks this will clash with her "business class- single -women ' image *sheesh*

babyo4 is offline Registered User

There is a street in central, that has shops just seeling boxes. All l can remember it is near the escalator!. I hope this helps.

fly
    fly is offline Registered User

Take a walk around your neighbourhood and inquire... It really depends where you are.... In Kennedy Town near where I am there are 2 shops that just make cardboard boxes. I've ordered single boxes from them before, about $30-$40 for a fairly large box with sturdy cardboard.

rani is offline Administrator

I forgot about the place in Kennedy Town. Its just below the Belchers. Their website is

www.boxes.com.hk

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top