Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

First time!

lilm is offline Registered User

Unhappy First time!

In July I'm gonna be a mother but up until now, I still cannot believe it. I'm under alot of stress while being pregnant and that's probably the reason why I can't accept the situation 100%. One of the many reasons is the future father. I don't understand what changed. We were a happy couple when I wasn't pregnant but since I became pregnant he became very cold towards me that made me feel like he's a complete different person from the person I used to know. He started mistreatin me and became very selfish that he wouldn't take part of this pregnancy at all. I'm broken hearted and torn apart by his action which is the reason why it's alot harder for me to get through this pregnancy. I love him so much that it hurts so bad the way he's treatin me now. I don't know what to do to feel better because whenever i try to get up, I still fall and crash on the floor. I wanna be strong for my coming baby but i don't really how long I can manage. I know that i should just let go of my relationship with the father but it's not that easy at all. I know that all my crying won't do me any good or the baby but I can't help it.

I'm still freaked out of my pregnancy, I'm losing my boyfriend, I'm broke and beside having my own problems, I'm carrying alot of my family problems too. My dad is dying because of his liver cancer and my family is slowly breaking apart because of so much misunderstanding adding up from along time situations.

I feel like I'm going to fail and not finish the battle through all these. I really don't know what to do and i cannot afford to talk to an expert. I thought of talkin to a life coach but I can't afford any.

Help!

loupou is offline Baby Guru

Hi Lilm,

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time.

I recommend contacting "Mother's Choice"
    http://www.mchoice.org/pages/index.a...rvice_provided

They are an organization to help young single women through crisis pregnancies, which it sounds like you are having.

They have
    1) Telephone Hotline
    "Our hotline service (852) 2868 2022 is available from Monday to Sunday, 9am to 10pm. Social workers provide telephone counseling from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm."

2)On-Site Counseling
    Social workers and counselors provide counseling on-site at any given location. An appointment is always necessary - call (852) 2866 2022."

The counseling is free.

I hope things improve for you.

Keep posting here, if that will help.

engee is offline Registered User

chk ur pm!

Thank You so much for your attention.

loupou, I will check out the hotline soon as I find the right time and let you know how it goes.

Engee, check your pm. And thank you for the comfort.

joannek is offline Registered User

try Resource the Counselling Centre 2523-8979. they're professionals & have a sliding scale for their charges (ie they charge u according to your income). i've got several friends whom they've helped& highly recommend.

good luck!

Hi Loupou!

Thank you for your concern. I tried clickin on the link but nothing came out so I tried typing it manually and this is all I got.

Hong Kong organization that provides and promotes care for babies and children needing permanent homes. Site includes general information about fostering ...

Guys,

I'm not certain on alot of things in my life especially right now but if I'am certain of one thing atleast, that would be... If I'm going to carry and let the baby grow inside me for nine months then I will definitely do anything and love to watch it grow with me. My own mother and sister actually made a joke about similar thing before. They said, carry on and just give them the baby when it come out and for some reason I got annoyed. The bigger my tummy gets and the more the baby moves or show affection to my everyday life, the more I'm loving it and can't wait to finally have it in my arms.

I guess what I really need is to find a place where there's good environment and surround myself with happy people, positive thinkers and get a totally new lifestyle.

Right now, I'm surrounded with high temper people and stressed out individuals such as my family. Friends... really not that much because they're busy with their own lives. My stressed out and unhappy self is definitely all over me! Then @ work, there's no way to avoid encountering lazy co-worker and that frustrate me alot too.

Is there anyway I could escape all these?

Loupou, Do u know more about the organization you recommended? If you do, do you think it suits my situation?

Thank you so much for all your time... :bighug