Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

the JOYS and TRIALS of parenthood

carang is offline Registered User

the JOYS and TRIALS of parenthood

this is a thread for all of you who...

Have had a great day with your baby/child and want to share....

Have had an awful day and want to vent...

Have had your baby/child do something new for the first time and you want to gloat....

Have some great advice that you want to pass on....

carang is offline Registered User

my day on monday went something like this....

don't want to eat breakfast...makes me cry when you offer me anything...

will have my bottle...

finished bottle, don't want to have nap... mummy puts up with me crying for 10 minutes, then we both sleep for 2 hours!

wake up crying... continue to cry for no apparent reason, mummy offers me something to eat...cry... something to drink... cry...

mummy decides to take me to the playground... have fun until someone wants to look at my teddy... cry and hit the child...

play a little more...mummy takes me home... i scream the entire way and then cry for 15 minutes once i get home...

i've got a nasty diaper rash, so everytime mummy changes the nappy... scream at the top of my lungs... eat dinner... quite a lot, because i refused to eat all day long... have a bath... usually i love it and will happily play for over 30 minutes... today, i see the water and start screaming...continue screaming for 20 minutes after the bath...

anyway, went to sleep really well... need to get rested up for tomorrow...after all, mummy's going to work... today was just practice for tomorrow when i get to play with daddy all day!!!

then wake up this morning and give mummy the BEST, BIGGEST smile ever and try to tickle her toes...totally makes yesterday worth it!