Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2006

canadamom is offline Registered User

Mother's Day Plans

This Mother's Day Sunday I will snuggle in bed with my kids until it's time for me to go to a lazy Mom's only brunch with my mother and sisters.

twindebank is offline Registered User

I'm hoping that my husband will remember. I know my son will, but he's had help from his kindergarten teacher! We'll probably relax at the boat club and have a lovely meal. I still can't get used to the fact that I'm now the mum!

Slee is offline Registered User

On our wedding anniversary this year my then 2 month old was admitted into hospital with the first of three gastro bugs (she's now 5 months and is still having chronic diarhea, blood in her stools and gross reflux attacks). Later the same month, on my mother's birthday our three year old was admitted to hospital with pneumonia. While visiting her, our youngest caught rotavirus and had to go back into hospital. Therefore, I'm too scared to celebrate Mother's Day but my hope is that we'll spend Sunday at home as a family, not camping in a hospital!

delia is offline Registered User

Mothers Day lucky Draw

Please enter my name in the draw Thanks Delia

rani is offline Administrator

Sorry Delia, you need to share your plans with us.

Thanks folks for participating!
    Only 24 hrs left! Results will be posted on Sun 14

Rani

Last edited by rani; 05-14-2006 at 08:09 AM.
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

mandz is offline Registered User

First Mothers Day yipppppeeee,

This one will be a quiet one for sure. My 10mth old has just got a gastro bug so the last couple of days have been vomiting and diarrea.

If Sunday would bring me a vomit free day and clear blue skys I'd be very very very happy.

Heres to wishing everyone a wonderful mothers day and many more to come :bfeeding :bighug

Amanda

saffronrose is offline Registered User

Not be able to be with my mum in Hong Kong for mothering sunday

I am a mum of two, 4 and 6. We are based in UK and go to HK most school holidays to see mum and dad/ grandparent. Last month, my dad had his second stroke, he was pretty illed and lost his abilities to talk and walk. It was very hard for my mum and me, as I am the only child and she is living alone. My two were fab, they did a lot of waiting around the wards at the hospital. I am coming back to spend a bit more time with my mum and dad on my own. It would be great if I can share the spa day with my mum(end of may), just to give her some relaxing time.

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User

My son Sasha will be 1 next week so it's his second mother day in real but last years I was sooooo exhausted that I just had a bunch of flowers from my mother (hubby forgot!);-)

My 2006 mother's day plans are:

7:00 Wake up by hungry baby but to celebrate the day, no way that I get up for "it" !!! Hubby turn !!
    8:30 husband is leaving for singapour for 1 week (bouhou, that's not a nice present!) and then...
    11:00 I plan to take my baby to the beach
    12:00 Lunch at the beach (probably ShekO) me a sandwich with french fries in front of the sea and Sasha some spinach if the owner of the place is kind enough to heat it for him ;-)
    3pm It's 9am in France, time to wake up my mum with a nice telephone ring. Normally she should receive the flowers during the morning.
    4pm As we eat snack, it's time for mosquitoes also to eat so we'll quickly leave
    7pm 3B's time: Bath-Bottle-Bed
    ... Time for mummy to have her mother's day evening: A bath, a glass of wine, a pizza for Pizzeria Italia and a girlie DVD (I havent deceided between Julia Roberts, Meg Ryan or Gwylneth Paltrow !)

Take care, all of you !
    Alexandra

:yeah2 :yeah2

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast