Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

scans

marie313 is offline Registered User

ok, ive done it! ive made an appointment for next monday.

AnitaC is offline Banned

HI Marie, I had my second scan today at 7.5 weeks (I thought it is 8!). I didn't see much on the screen, ....but when I heard the heartbeats, I nearly cried! It just suddenly gave me that very sweet feelings.

I hope yours will go well on Monday! Is your husband going with you? I think he will find it amazing too!

Anita

Anita,
    im so glad your scan went well and you got to hear the heart beat - it must be an amazing feeling.
    Yes, my boyfriend will be coming with me for my scan, i think it will make a real impact on him to see the baby. Im so excited!

AnitaC is offline Banned

Hi Marie313, How did you go with your first ultrasound? What is your expected due date? Hope everything goes well.

Anita

It was amazing! i was so scared, and so convinced there would be nothing there, and then there was my baby! arms, legs, jumping about all over the place. i could have watched it all day.
    i just feel so relieved! i got home and emailled the picture to everyone in my mailbox, even the people i havent spoken to for years!

AnitaC is offline Banned

Oh Marie! I am so happy for you! It's so good to know your baby is living and growing happily! Now you can relax for a bit and enjoy your pregnancy!

My nausea has gone better, or I just get more used to it. I have gone back to work last week and now I am planning a short break to Singapore with my husband.

Hope everything goes well for you! And keep me posted with any progress!

Best wishes,

Anita

tutor1 is offline Registered User

Hi Anita/Marie

Just wondered how your pregnancies are going. I read your thread and realise you are further along than me - I'm due May. I've just had an 8 week scan and it showed a sac and a little blob - nothing too exciting so I'm astounded that I might be able to see arms and legs if I go back in 2 weeks time! What were your experiences and at what week(s) did you have the scan??

AnitaC is offline Banned

Hi Tutor,

Good to know your scan went well. I had my scan once a month. Next visit at week 12, you will definitely be able to see a little person with arms and hands waving at you. It's really amazing when you see your little one.

I also had a recent scan at week 17 and I could see clearly her fingers, legs, eye sockets, and my doctor could even tell me the sex of our baby. She is now at week 19 and due end February 2007.

Once you pass the week 12 mark, which is critical for pregnancy, you will start enjoying seeing your baby at the scans and getting to see more of her.

Hope you are well and we NT mothers could probably meet up in near future!

Cheers,

Anita

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12