Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Stretch mark cream/ oil

donkey is offline Registered User

How many times do you apply the oil? I am 14 weeks and i use Elimis. I love it as it doesn't smell much and not too oily feeling.

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

Where can you buy StriVectin?

turtle is offline Registered User

I am using the Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil as well, but at HKD880 per bottle it is a little out there. Was just this morning in HealthQuest Pharmacy at 37 Yik Yam St, Happy Valley and spotted a bottle of Camellia Oil there. Didn't catch the price, but once I use up my current bottle of the Elemis stuff I am going to get some of this stuff as I am certain it will be miles cheaper!

You can buy Str Vectrin at Spa Beaute Par Zai in Stanley St, google them for the address. They are an agent for it and it is a really nice beauty salon in there too. Think the address is Queen's Rd Central, but the building entrance is actually on Stanely St.

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User

Wow, great info! do you know how much they sell the Strivectin for? Thanks!

mscheerful is offline Registered User

Yes, I agree with Capital too. I used Nivea (the blue and white colors in tin) and it worked wonderful for me. No strectch mark at all. Cheap and very effective on me and my friend who had two boys.

Am still using Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil - had used up three bottles now and into my 4th one. Still have no stretch mark at week 31.

Supposed to keep using it after delivery too.

louisouis is offline Registered User

You can get Strivectin at Lane Crawford, but please do not use it when you are pregnant or nursing, it has some active ingredients which are not suitable for preggies. I think the main aim of the product is to help with stretchmarks which already exists. So if you are trying to prevent it, might not be the right product for you. I have tried Organic Pharmacy and Lierac, both are good but I tend to use Lierac as it is a non-greasy gel, the oil by Organic Pharmacy tend to rub off on clothes. (or maybe I am using too much...?)

Hi Turtle, seems like you are buying the oil at a high price! I am getting it at a much cheaper price. PM me if you want to get my contact.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    I am using the Elemis Japanese Camellia Oil as well, but at HKD880 per bottle it is a little out there. Was just this morning in HealthQuest Pharmacy at 37 Yik Yam St, Happy Valley and spotted a bottle of Camellia Oil there. Didn't catch the price, but once I use up my current bottle of the Elemis stuff I am going to get some of this stuff as I am certain it will be miles cheaper!

You can buy Str Vectrin at Spa Beaute Par Zai in Stanley St, google them for the address. They are an agent for it and it is a really nice beauty salon in there too. Think the address is Queen's Rd Central, but the building entrance is actually on Stanely St.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast