Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Bumps to Babes - Buyer Beware

Claire27 is offline Registered User

Bumps to Babes - Buyer Beware

Hi All,

Just wanted to give you a heads up about Bumps to Babes in Horizon Plaza. I went there yesterday to buy a bottle sterilizer for my LO and upon browsing through a few, settled on one that was averagely priced. When I was ready to go to the till, after ringing up all my items, my bill was higher then it should have been. The sales assistant tells me that the sterilizer cost more and they have not updated their shelves with the new prices. I had already given her my card when I noticed this. If I had not noticed my bill, they probably would not have even told me that the prices they have for the item were different from the ones they were advertising. So, just an FYI, check with the sales assistants about prices of items before purchasing, as they might not have updated their shelves with the new inflated prices.

crystal is offline Registered User

Claire,

Thank you so much, my friend will go there this weekend to buy baby items.

elsie1979 is offline Registered User

Claire,

In this case, they should sell u the sterilizer with the price 'SHOWN' on the shelve, not from the computer. As what u see is what u get. From my experience, I bought 3 boxes of teabag from welcome. the card on shelve shown 'buy 2 get 1 free'. when I went to the cashier, the price went higher than I expected. THe lady said the promotion was expired this morning, but they are too busy, that's y the promotion card was still on shelve. I called the supervisor, and she gave me the 'buy 2 get 1 free' offer. ANd that is it. Just for your info.